vendredi 21 mars 2014

Mother : these are the questions for all Lebanese


« Mother should I run for president
Mother should I trust the government »
These are the questions for all Lebanese !
Superbes extraits du film The Wall ! Paroles exceptionnelles. On a l’embarras du choix. « Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls, Ooooh aah is it just a waste of time, Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you, Mama will keep baby cosy and warm, Mother do think she's good enough for me, Oooh aah mother will she break my heart, Mama's gonna wait up till you get in. »

J’aime beaucoup
« You'll always be a baby to me », c’est totalement vrai, surtout pour les mères méditerranéennes ! Et évidemment la chute, lorsqu'on vole de ses propres ailes et on découvre le monde: « Mother, did it need to be so high ? » Sublime.

© 2011-2020 Bakhos Baalbaki